Standing Rock Resource Bank for Philanthropy
For those who are interested in helping or getting involved through philanthropy with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe (SRST) and their fight against the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), NAP and the SRST have put together a Resource Bank compiled of information for you to utilize when looking for funding opportunities. Please enter the information below to view the download link.
Native Americans in Philanthropy has initiated implementing a two-phase research agenda to develop a framework that focuses on understanding and influencing the optimal development of Native youth. In Phase One, a core group of researchers discussed and developed a working document that will be further developed in Phase Two. In Phase Two, we will be broadening our indigenous scholar circle, gather additional academic and community insight, and produce a clear and concise framework reflective of the diversity of native youth, families, and communities. Philanthropy in partnership with Native American leaders must bring new light and bear the weight of action to achieve the optimal development of Native youth and future generations.
Download the full report by entering the information below:
CausePlanet Featured Page-To-Practice™ Book Summary
NAP Members can download this new Page to Practice™ book summary for FREE:
Simply click on the book title and log in at the top of the page using your email address and the password “NAP”
Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most by Hendrie Weisinger and J.P. Pawliw-Fry
- Tackle one of the greatest obstacles of personal success: performing under pressure.
- Explore the difference between stress and pressure and how each impacts our efforts differently.
- Understand what makes people “choke” under pressure and learn 22 specific strategies to reduce pressure.
- Adopt four attributes that can help immunize you over the long term from pressure that diminishes your success.
NAP Members can download this Page to Practice™ book summary for FREE thanks to NAP’s partnership with CausePlanet. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in at www.CausePlanet.org using your email address as a user name and “NAP” as the password.
- When you arrive at your personalized landing page, click on “Visit the Summary Library”
- That’s it. Download a summary of any nonprofit subject that interests you and your team.
Native Voices Rising is a joint research and re-granting project of Native Americans in Philanthropy and Common Counsel Foundation intended to focus philanthropic attention on the need for increased investment in and sustained support for grassroots community organizing and advocacy in American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian communities.
Please Register or Login to view this content, or learn more about Becoming a Member of Native Americans in Philanthropy.